Thursday, June 23, 2005

Kenyan, 73, kills leopard with bare hands

This article caugt my eye:

Kenyan, 73, kills leopard with bare hands

Why? I mean we see amazing things every day, almost. Given the title, I was definitely going to read it, but there was one sentence that stood out.

Here it is:
“A voice, which must have come from God, whispered to me to drop the panga (machete) and thrust my hand in its wide-open mouth. I obeyed,” M’Mburugu said.

A voice that must have been from God, that is amazing. Not only did this happen to a Kenyan, but a Kenyan Christian, and then his faith gets trumpeted around the world. The Word says that it will not return void.

"Father, grant me the ability to hear your voice when I need to and the faith to follow your commands. Amen"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home