Wednesday, May 25, 2005

God, I love my nephew

I surfed on over to my nephew's blog. He claims inspiration from my meager offerings here. I read his writing and compare it with mine. I am twenty-two years his senior and yet he has an understanding of God's Word that rivals some of the most veteran pastors I know.

This is his latest post:

Seeking the Face of God

Go on, read the rest. You will not be disappointed.

"Father, I lift Benjamin up to you. He wants a life of accomplishment. Lord, grant it to him. Let him reach the world for you and do great things in your name. Keep your hedge about him and protect him. In the name of Christ, amen."

Benjamin, strive for excellence. Always try to be better than the next man, but never think you are. Therein lies the trick. I love you, little brother.

1 Comments:

Blogger Benjamin said...

Love you too, Uncle. Thank God for how He times things. Perhaps your running brings the bitter-sweet blessing of communion with your little nephew. The Lord bless you for you kindness. Enjoy the renewing of His Spirit, Brother; He is always with you.

5/25/2005 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home