Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I will not fall

So, I am surfing over to http://www.bible.com, to do my daily reading, when their verse of the day catches my eye:

Psalm 37:23-24 - If the LORD delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand.

I can't even begin to tell you how this touches my life. I would make my ways such that the Lord delights in them. I want nothing more than to grow in knowledge of the Lord and in His power.

Travelling on my own, I do nothing but fall. I have seen God's hand on my life. I have seen His protection, yet I often remove myself from His umbrella. Now, I seek to remake my life into something different. As I said I want my ways to delight the Lord and He will carry me through the bad parts. God's will is that His children are victorious. I claim that victory in my life.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you doing well.
I can identify with your impatience that you mentioned in the post before this one.
It's so hard to wait, sometimes...

Keep at it.

5/17/2005 6:25 PM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/17/2005 9:43 PM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

"Though a righteous man fall seven times, he will rise again." "Two are better than one...for if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow..."(Eccl. 4:9,10) Christ is our fellow companion; the Church is a community of fellow pilgrims searching for a new land. That is why we are called "one body". When our arm hurts, the whole body responds to the hurt with it. Feelings of joy course down through the whole body, not just to the part receiving the excitement (e.g. tickling the neck). Therefore, let us mourn with those that mourn, and rejoice when another receives honor. Thanks for continuing to seek the Lord; He will be found by the diligent and faithful. God bless, Uncle.

5/17/2005 9:45 PM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

Great site for Bible reseach. Hope your doing well. God bless.

5/17/2005 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home